12.26.2011

Special orders for special people

A few custom goodies made over the last month. Thank you to my beautiful customers and collectors for believing in handmade and supporting artists and local communities.

Thank you Martha! I hope he loved it.


Barbara, thank you - Lisa is the Golden Goddess, so this was a perfect pick.


For MarketingProfs - thank you Ann Handley. Tweet!



Thank you Donna - these are some special tweeps!


Josh, thanks for sending such a beautiful shot of your special bird.


Holly & Josh & Ayla, my special California family. The Nelsons - connected once through work and then through social media and now a place on their family tree. I am so fortunate.


Melody & Tori - hope they were a great surprise!


This little bird flew to Texas!


Thank you Sally, I am so happy to know these went to your friends in the Peace Corps in Africa.

No comments: